Lew's BB-1 Pro Series Speed Spool Casting Reel
10 Bearing System • Adjustable Centrifugal Brake • Speed Dial
The BB1 Pro Speed Spool® is a well-toned, high-performance fishing machine. The series features engineering enhancements for a lighter BB1 version with an all-new braking system for exceptional cast control regardless of angler experience with baitcasters. Its SpeedCast centrifugal braking system has 27 different settings that adjusts externally with a click of the dial.
Speed Dial: Our innovative Speed Dial line indicator is now available on the BB1 Pro models. The Speed Dial Speed Spool® reels feature a convenient line indicator dial on the spool's tension knob. Quickly set and recognize what line type and line weight you have loaded on your reel.
|Model||Bearings||Wt. Oz.||Line Capacity||Gear Ratio||IPT|
|Zero Reverse Anti-Reverse|
IPT = Inches Per Turn, Line Capacity = yards/lbs.
*Left hand retrieve
- Premium 10-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Available in multi-stop (PS1) and Zero-Reverse anti-reverse models (PS1HZ, PS1SHZ, PS1XHZ, PS1HZL, PS1SHZL)
- One-piece die-cast aluminum frame with graphite sideplates
- Braid-ready, machined forged, double-anodized, aluminum spool
- 27 position externally adjustable SpeedCast® Centrifugal Braking System
- Handle-side double anodized aluminum spool tension knob with audible click
- Carbon composite drag system with 14-lbs. of drag power
- Audible click bowed metal star drag
- Bowed lightweight carbon fiber 95MM reel handle with Lew’s® custom paddle knobs
- Oversized titanium line guide positioned farther from the spool to minimize line friction and maximize casting performance
- Quick release sideplate mechanism provides easy access to spool
- NEW BB1 Pro series features our innovative line indicator Speed Dial
- External lube port