The ConnectScale Bluetooth® Smart Digital Scale and Fishing App is the most innovative solution to weighing and tracking catch data from fishing trips ever created. You catch it, you weigh it, the app logs it. Using Bluetooth® Smart low energy technology the ConnectScale wirelessly transmits weight and air temperature data to the integrated app on your iOS or Android mobile device. By simply weighing your catches you will be able to automatically log weight, air temperature, date, time, & GPS location to the ConnectScale App. The ConnectScale App is currently available on iTunes and Google Play stores. It features a simple and clean user interface the app allows you to easily capture key data of your catches and save them to a cloud database. View the Catch Log and Summary reports to review historical data on previous catches to help you remember the What, When, Where, and How. Want to brag to your fishing buddies? The app also allows you to share your catches on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter.
Features of the scale include:
- Weight in Pounds, Ounces, Kilogram
- Oversized hook for weighing fish up to 55 pounds
- Digital read out to 1/100th of a pound
- Water resistant
- Built in thermometer in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Reset and Memory Hold functions allow for taring weight of a Tournament Weight Bag or Lip Clamps to give you more flexibility in how you weigh your catches.
- Auto shutoff
- Backlit LCD screen
- Bluetooth® Smart Low Energy Technology
- 1M Tape Measure
- FCC, IC, & Bluetooth SIG Certified
- Requires 2 (AAA) Batteries - Included
- Clean, Simple, and Easy to Use Interface
- Automatically Logs Weight, Date, Time, Air Temp, and GPS Location
- Turn on Phone and Pair the App with your ConnectScale and leave app running in background in sleep mode. No Need to pull your phone back out to log catches.
- Built in thermometer provides more accurate air temperature for your current location than Weather API used on other Logging Apps
- Advanced Sort and Filter capabilities to help anglers easy identify Patterns.
- Visual Catch Log to easily identify species, weight, bait, date/time and location of previous catches.
- Summary Report providing detailed charts of catch history.
- Social Sharing on existing Social Networks (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook)